Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Waning Days Of April …



I’ll have to admit to being a touch off my game this year as far as spring property cleaning goes. And why so is a question I have no answer. Was it the earliness of Easter, the fact that we are still hovering around the freezing point at night or is it combination of both reasons. Could it be the steadily increasing work load at the Microbial Mine? a little too much part-time work for the Ladies at the shop? All I know is that spring has just not “felt” like spring so far this year. I did do a little puttering about last evening with the camera after getting home for work. And found a few signs that spring is here, even if not in full bloom.




With only a few days of April left there are a number of cleanup projects I hope to have completed before May comes rolling in. So I guess I should get up from here and get to it. I have completed the mulch mowing of the south side woods and now it’s time to move onto the northern badlands, well maybe after another coffee and maybe one sausage gravy biscuit. Oh, and did I mention the lower back yard needs pre-mowing grooming, need to add that to the “To Do” list, now where did I put that list…


No comments:

Post a Comment