Friday, October 14, 2016

The Falling Season…

 

Temperatures have finally dipped into the 40’s(F) at night now and we even hit a 37(F) the other night, brrrr… Which is a sure sign that Fall is upon us but alas the trees here at Fox Paw have been dropping more than just their leaf’s. I am considering adding a Hard Hat to my fall fashion wardrobe, blaze orange of course.


Created an autumn arrangement for a retirement breakfast at the day job, unfortunately it was not my retirement but that of my supervisor. To which I have now slid up into the position he vacated and after 4 weeks I am ready to slide right back out of it. But the council has stated they want to do position reorganization so I guess I’ll be riding this roller coaster for a couple of months more.


Thanks to all who questioned as to my where about, I am hoping that now as the dust is settling I can once again return to a little more normal posting schedule. 

Chat you later…

Oh and just a side note, as of today it's only 4 months till Valentines, just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment